Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is Jackson 5?*

By Ben Trott

As I mentioned very early on in the life of this blog, my goal here is to try and aggregate news and comment on Obama's candidacy - and now the period of transition - of direct relevance to the left. There are of course far better places to find more general news coverage, and there are a number of links to a variety of sources in the right hand column of this blog.

That having been said, I feel I would be remiss not to flag up the currently breaking news that Jesse Jackson Jr. is being discussed as the potential mysterious 'Candidate Number 5' who is currently at the centre of the scandal over the alleged plan to sell Obama's Senate seat. 

*To be fair, I should probably admit I paraphrased this headline from a post Michael Tomasky wrote on this issue a little earlier.

No comments: